DominickRusso, P.A.

2641 Airport Road South, Suite A108, Naples, Florida 34112 ♦ (239) 774-2500

How can I terminate my probation early in Naples, Florida?

Once you have completed all your conditions of county or state probation, you should consider filing a motion to terminate probation. State probationers are usually required to complete half of the probationary period before the Court will consider termination. People on county probation usually don't have to wait for the halfway point. In order to be considered, all conditions and all payments must be completed. Probation fees and court fees must be paid in full. At the hearing, the judge will ask for probation's input as well as the prosecutor's opinion.

If you are considering filing a motion to terminate probation, text me. In some cases, once probation is terminated, we can begin the seal process to remove the case from the public record.
Free Web Counter